Need computer network or IT support in Kelbrook?
Network downtime is frustrating and can be extremely costly to your business. Modern computer networks should be reliable, flexible and help make your business more efficient. For this reason, it is essential that you entrust the support and configuration of your servers and network to IT experts.
Since 1994, NCS Support Services Ltd, based in Rossendale, Lancashire, have specialised in providing business IT solutions to small and medium sized companies throughout the North West including Kelbrook. Many well-known businesses have trusted NCS to provide first-class support and advice for over 10 years.
Our partnerships with the leading computer vendors, including Microsoft, HP, Sage, VMWare, Sonicwall and Sophos ensure that NCS provide reliable, secure and robust IT solutions.
We work hard to maintain our accreditations, especially our status as a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – Microsoft’s highest accolade, Microsoft Small Business Specialist and HP Preferred Partner. The level of accreditation is the yardstick by which an IT company is judged and demonstrates to you our knowledge and expertise in installing and supporting Microsoft and HP products for business.
Our key services include
- Solutions to keep your workforce connected wherever they may need to work
- Disaster recovery and data backup solutions to protect your business
- Fully managed and proactive network support
- Network and internet security to keep your network safe and your staff productive
- The latest virtualisation and Hosted Solutions to make the most from your existing hardware
- Sage Business Software including Sage 50 Accounts, Payroll and ACT!
- The installation and supply of hardware, servers and software by Microsoft Accredited engineers
- Implementation of Microsoft Server technologies including Exchange and SQL expertise
- Network cabling, fibre and wireless solutions