Network Support, your network is in the hands of experts.
Let us take care of all aspects of your network. We use the latest technology to constantly monitor your critical servers and PCs and to alert our team of experts to any problems, often before they become apparent to you. These alerts include the status of your backup, antivirus software updates and important Microsoft patches. NCS will then send you detailed, yet concise graphical reports showing you the health of your systems.
NCS Server Management
For a monthly fee, NCS will provide full monitoring of your server and produce a summary weekly report and highly detailed monthly report. This provides:-
- Safeguard business information from malicious attack by ensuring Anti Virus/Malware Software is bang up to date
- Receive alerts to Unauthorized Logins so you can prevent dictionary attacks on your network
- Ensure your Servers’ RAID disk subsystem is functioning 100% and replace disks before valuable business data is lost
- Check that Server Backup runs successfully and help ensure data is safe
- Monitor Patch Management Status (WSUS) ensuring critical updates are installed so that servers are protected against compromise
- Keep on top of relevant hardware performance such as Server Fan Speed and Temperatures, Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS), Power Supplier, External Disks, and more.
NCS Remotely Monitor All Aspects of Performance
Get alerted to performance bottlenecks or problems with critical server resources, so you can fine tune or upgrade server components and keep running smoothly.
- Disk Space
- Drive Space
- Disk Space Consumption
- Folder and File Sizes
- Windows Services
- Exchange Server health
- Performance: Â Processor Health, Memory Usage, Network Interface, Physical Disk
NCS PC Management
Problems with workstations have an impact on productivity, so when there are issues with lots of them, they result in a productivity-sapping loss of time for multiple users and have a knock-on effect across the organization and that’s bad for business.
Workstation/PC Health Checks include:
- Event Log Checks
- Anti -Virus Update Checks to ensure latest definition files are being used
- Drive Space Change Check to alert you to problems that are causing drive space to be consumed at a rapid rate
- Disk Health Check to alert you to failing disks
- Hacker Check to alert you to a high rate of unauthorised login attempts
- Windows Service Check on services that are on auto-start
- SNMP Check/RAID Array.