Every IT Solution Serviced
At NCS we can tailor the IT service we provide to suit your needs. From serving as supplementary support to your own in-house team, to overseeing your entire IT system, our array of Managed Service options covers every aspect from the 24/7 monitoring of servers, network equipment, hosted desktop solutions and firewalls to proactive planning of long-term IT strategies.
NCS Managed Network Support
Outsource to NCS and let us take the IT strain.
- We employ the latest technology to keep a constant monitor of all critical servers within your network. We can even monitor your important PCs too, for example, if you use accounting, CAD or design software.
- Our experts can act quickly on your behalf, addressing issues before they have chance to impact on your business; and often before you even knew they existed.
- With us keeping a constant eye on your network, you can relax knowing that the key elements of your IT infrastructure, including backups, antivirus, software updates and all-important Microsoft patches, are all being maintained behind the scenes.
- You will get summary weekly and more detailed monthly reports, to keep you up to speed on all activity.
NCS Managed Firewalls
With NCS’s team supplying your security the chances of your network suffering at the hands of hackers, viruses or spyware are significantly reduced.
- From as little as £50.00 + VAT per month, we can supply and manage a SonicWALL firewall to provide essential protection and peace of mind.
- Levels of protection can be customised to run proportionately to your business’s requirements and can be altered at any point in your contract.
- Individuals and groups within your organisation can be assigned different internet-access permissions, ensuring staff stay productive.
Online Data Backup plans
All businesses need to protect their important information. This includes your company accounting data, your sales and customer records, correspondence and important emails. The modern solution is to back up to your own secure space in the Cloud.