We are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer to join our support team.
The successful candidate will be working with our customers on a wide variety of projects. The majority of our customers are based in the North of England but some are further afield and the role would require some away/overnight work as business/install demands.
The role includes company car, phone and laptop.
Requirements for the Network Engineer position include (but are not limited to):
- 24+ Months Experience as IT 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support
- Office 365 deployment and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016
- Skilled in Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013
- Experienced Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Switches and routers
- Group Policy experience
- Good Firewall experience ideally SonicWALL
- Backups – mainly Veeam Backup
- Remote Desktop Server Configuration
- Hyper-V Experience
- Some Mac support (Optional)
- VMware (Optional)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Working within a team
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information, please contact 01706 239000.