Terms and conditions – Win a 1TB USB External Hard Drive January 2017
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland who are subscribers to the NCS Byte-Size News who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of NCS Support Services Ltd and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary for entry into the Promotion. There is one entry route into the Promotion: Existing subscribers to Byte-Size News who forward the newsletter to a friend before the Closing Date will have the chance to enter the Promotion.
- Multiple entries will be accepted if subscribers forward the Byte-Size News email to more than one friend.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted. The Closing Date for the promotion is 31st January 2017.
- There is one prize available – an external 1TB USB hard drive of NCS Support Services Ltd’s choosing. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
- At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize.
- The winners will be drawn within 28 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received.
- The winners will be drawn from valid entries and notified by email within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winner’s name will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months after the prize draw closing date.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- All internet connection charges shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Promotion. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter.
- The Promotion, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.
The Promoter is NCS Support Services Ltd, St John’s Court, Bacup Road, Rawtenstall, Lancashire BB4 7PA