Here’s some social media hints and tips for your business.
- Co-ordinate your social media channels – make sure there is synergy between your website and social media channels by example by using a similar colour pallet.
- Use social media channels to push traffic to your website where they can find out more about you and the services you offer or make a purchase.
- Integrate social media feeds on your website so visitors can see your recent activity. If a website visitor can see what you share without having to go on your social media profile they are more likely to go on to follow you.
- Use a system to schedule posts in advance such as Tweetdeck or Hootsuite. This allows you to ensure that any “sales” posts are definitely going to be sent should you have a very busy day in the office and you don’t get time to post organically.
- Social media is a great way to find out what people are saying about your brand. Make sure you respond to comments, mentions and feedback even if it is negative. You may be able to turn that negative into a positive.
- Try to plan in advance that you will do X many posts per day. You can then review this on a weekly/monthly to decide if you are doing too many or too few posts.