Here are six Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts:
- Minimize all your open windows with Windows key + M
- Snap one window to exactly half of your screen with Windows key + either of the side arrow keys, and magically snap a second window side-by- side for easy multitasking. Need one more window? Press Windows key + the “up” arrow to snap a third.
- Open Cortana in listening (voice-command) mode with Windows key + Shift + C
- Open Settings with Windows Key + I
- Open the first item you have pinned on the Taskbar with Windows Key + T, then use arrow keys to move between other pinned apps
- Open the Action Centre to view your notifications with Windows Key + A