We are currently looking for an experienced new business sales professional to join our sales team.
The New Business Sales Executive will be identifying, developing, and closing business opportunities over the breadth of our entire portfolio of Managed Services, Support, Networks, Cloud Services (e.g. BaaS, Office 365, Hosted Desktop), Servers, Virtualisation, Hyper Convergence and Storage.
The successful candidate will be based in the Rossendale office and be expected to travel regularly across the North West of England.
The New Business Sales Executive – IT Managed Services will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing of their own portfolio of customers with external meetings being a crucial part of the role
- Developing and managing of new business opportunities
- Preparing sales quotations and communications
- Liaising with marketing to create new business generation campaigns
- Working to targets, tight deadlines and customer development plans
Requirements for the role of New Business Sales Executive – IT Managed Services:
- Proven track record selling IT solutions and/or Managed Services into the SMB space
- Well educated, with a background in a technical / pre-sales role, gained within the IT support and services sector
- Good working knowledge of network systems and associated hardware
- Holder of a driver’s licence
- A self-starter, able to drive and manage their own campaigns and activities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Numerate and IT literate
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require more information, please contact 01706 239000 option 2 to speak to a member of our Sales Department.