Providing IT services and IT support to small and medium businesses across the North West, allows us to work with a variety of projects and business types.
Here are some of our latest projects from the last month whereby we have offered IT support services:
- We’ve been contracted to carry out a network security project for a chemical treatment company in Trafford Park
- We’ve installed a new Dell fileserver and Microsoft Office 365 for a 15 user lighting company in our home county – Lancashire
- We’ve installed a new, highly-redundant HP fileserver for SQL database, for a multinational engineering company based in Manchester
We’re also working on proposals and quotations for some interesting IT projects too, including:
- A full cabling refurb for a customer moving their warehouse to Trafford Park. The project starts with 50+ Cat5e network points and high-level cabling for a separate Wi-Fi network
- An email migration project from Microsoft Exchange 2003 to 2013 for a 100 user business in Liverpool
- An office move and network upgrade for a well-connected, 10 user, safety business in Rossendale
- Veeam backup upgrade for an engineering consultancy in South Manchester
Should you wish to discuss any IT projects, please call us on 01706 239000.