Yesterday (6th October) in New York, Microsoft hosted an event to unveil their latest software and hardware devices.
Following the launch of Windows 10 back in July, it was anticipated that this software release would play an integral role in the development of any new devices from Microsoft.
Today, we are able to report back on some of those new and exciting product releases:
- Surface Book – the new laptop from Microsoft with pen and touch features
- Surface Pro 4 – the tablet that can replace your laptop is now thinner, lighter and faster
- New Lumia phones – including Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL and Lumia 550 all running Windows 10
- Microsoft Band 2 – the band used for fitness tracking and support
- Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition – allowing Windows designers to bring holograms into their world
- Xbox One – an upcoming update will bring Windows 10 to the games console along with a brand new, advanced controller
- Windows apps – Facebook will be building universal Windows apps for Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Instagram. Universal Windows apps will also be available for Box, Flipagram, NASCAR, Uber, Candy Crush Soda Saga and many more.