Helpdesk Engineer, Chris Rawstron (aka Little Chris) successfully completed Microsoft exam 70-687: Configuring Windows 8.1 in September.
This module required study of the following units:
- Install and upgrade to Windows 8.1
- Configure hardware and applications
- Configure network connectivity
- Configure access to resources
- Configure remote access and mobility
- Monitor and maintain Windows clients
- Configure system and data recovery options
This latest certification means all our in-house Helpdesk Engineers now hold Microsoft certifications – a status we have been striving to achieve to support our status as a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Well done Chris.