NCS Cloud Computing Services
What is Cloud Computing?
Put simply, Cloud Computing is a way of moving your existing server infrastructure out of your premises and putting it into a highly secure data centre.
In this internet connected world, the traditional model of systems existing entirely on your premises is fast becoming a thing of the past. Servers can sit anywhere on the planet and can be accessed upon demand.
Microsoft Office 365
NCS are a long standing Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and as such can provide you with the expertise to implement the latest Cloud offerings, including Microsoft Office 365.
Coming soon, Microsoft Office 365 (the latest version of Business Productivity Online Suite or BPOS) brings together cloud versions of our most trusted email, communication and collaboration software like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online with our familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite.
For a low monthly fee per user, Office 365 brings you the power of:-
Call NCS today on 01706 239000 to discuss how Office 365 may help your business.
NCS Dedicated Cloud Solution
If you have a requirement for a more dedicated, bespoke solution, NCS can offer to host and manage a server on your behalf at a secure data-centre. This has many benefits to you,
- Prices start from as little as £5.00 per user per month.
- No upfront Capex cost for new hardware
- Only pay for what you use on a monthly basis
- NCS will monitor and manage the systems on your behalf
- The system is flexible as you only pay for what you use per month.
- NCS are ISO27001 accredited for information security
- You always get the latest version of the software with no additional costs
NCS can offer a range of business applications on a pay monthly basis. These can include:-
- Microsoft Exchange Server for email and shared calendars including email to mobile phones
- Microsoft Terminal Server for running remote applications such as Microsoft Office or Sage Accounts
- Microsoft Sharepoint for team collaboration
NCS use the latest virtualisation technology and redundant hardware to ensure your data is safe and always available.